Thursday, December 8, 2011

Living Right!

Hey there Family!

Today I wanted to post an update of the family's healthy living choices! We've recently embarked on a new journey to take care of our bodies and eat healthy. We have not necessarily eaten too bad but now we're taking it up a knotch.

Our choices to make sure we're "Living right" includes Organic fruits and vegetables. For my family that can become a little costly because of the number of people we have but as i've explained to my mother. We're choosing quality foods that help us live longer, than the amount of junk that is accessible for a cheaper price which will cause diseases and eventually death.

Our goal is long life if God! So taking care of our Temple is very important. I've posted some pictures of some recipes we're recently tried on my hair blog . The newest pictures I have were of our recently shopping trip to our local farmes grocer, Market Street. We usually wouldn't eat processed foods but just as long as it is natural and mainly organic we will try it (within our dietary restrictions).

Shopping pictures!!!

If you notice us looking at the products we are reading to make sure they are all Organic, wheat free, gluten free, sugar free! They are basically raw products - Live foods are the best for you!










Oh boy I sound like i'm going to get addicted to this like my hair stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment