Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec 14th

Hello Everybody - If you're  not familiar with this date then shame on you - Its Vania's Birthday!

My little sister had another birthday! I know we just had Vereene's about 2 weeks ago but that's how birthdays run around here!  Well since we're on our Recipe for life my sister didn't have any cake for her birthdate... Sad i know but its only to benefit her in the long run. Well I decided to put a lot of thought into a gift to get for her! It might be the simplest gift but it comes with a lot of thought!

Well I know my little sister likes Jewelry - rings, bracelets, earrings, chains! She has a good amount of them so I decided to drive by the jewelry store and get her a nice stand/holder for her jewelry. I also bought a charm bracelet, a pair of earrings and a ring for her stand as well!





I thought it was really neat and something that she'll actually utilize. Well she gasped like there was no air left in the room! She thought she wasn't getting anything for her b-date. I heard her say OMG like a million times! She didn't know i was home - ha ha, but she really liked it and that's what's important. Of course we're going out this weekend for her b-date to celebrate!

1 comment: